當前位置:網名谷>簽名>非主流簽名>

帶翻譯的英語簽名

非主流簽名 閲讀(6.07K)

Don't be afraid, just like my this heart, forever is your home.
別怕,就像我的這顆心,永遠都是你的家。

帶翻譯的英語簽名

Then that be together, in the flow of unease, time is well.
就那樣相守,在來往的流年裏,歲月安好。

An artificial another lifetime silly once is enough
一個人為另一個人一輩子傻一次就夠了

You can have it all. You just can't have it all at once.
你可以擁有一切,只是不能一次就全到手。

Do not base your happiness off someone else.
不要把你的幸福寄託在其他人身上。

You’ll make it through whatever comes along.
不管遇到什麼困難,你最終都能克服。

You know you so good, if the contracted dust that how regrettable.
你知道你那麼好,如果染上塵埃那將多麼令人惋惜。

When I was a child, was buried the most true most sweet smile
小時候,埋葬了最真最甜的微笑

The youth, the scenery along the way again also is just a paper elegance.
青春,沿途再美的風景也只不過是一紙風華。

Time has traveled into fragmentary memories of the dawn and then melt into one wipe mist.
時光把回憶輾轉成零碎,化做晨曦中的一抹霧靄。

I don't know how to love ing at you is the only way I know.
不知道,如何愛你,看着你,是我唯一的方式。

Dear. When thinking of you some happiness. Well some sad.
親愛的,想邇的時候有些幸福,幸福的有些難過。

Nothing in the life is to be feared,it is only to be understood.
生活中沒有什麼可怕的東西,只有需要理解的東西。

You said, I don't want you, you must not marry, let my life-long guilt.
你説,哪天我不要你了,你一定終身不嫁,讓我內疚

Indulges the missing pain troubled, inventorying has dripped lonely the rough sound.
放縱思念痛苦的紛擾 盤點寂寞淌過坎坷的聲音。

I'll give you. The last love is letting go 。
我給你。最後旳疼愛是手放開。

Life is a wounded recover the continuous improvement of process
生命是一個不斷受傷 不斷復原 不斷進步的過程。

I began to aphasia. Hiding in own corner of stability and calm.
我開始失語。躲在自己的角落安定從容。

Love, but not to talk, from no words to say nothing.
愛情,不過是從無話不談,到無話可説.

Is there a way never, never, ever change.
有沒有那樣一種永遠,永遠永遠不改變。

You are the only one who drives me mental and keeps me sane.
只有你才能既讓我發瘋,又讓我理智。

Mistake is temporary regret but missing is the forever one.
過錯是暫時的遺憾,而錯過則是永遠的遺憾。

Don't wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect.
不要等待完美的時刻,把握那一刻,並使之完美。

Pain setbacks pressure reminding us don't because of the lost sight and stagnation
疼痛 挫折 壓力提醒着我們不要因為眼前的迷途而停滯不前

The reason why decent women, was due to the temptation of not good enough.
女人之所以正派,是因為受到的誘惑不夠

Originally, then start _ DE ambiguous, but it's lonely steroid,
原來開始那時的曖昧、只是偶爾寂寞而已

If all are the play, why should we played a less realistic
如果一切都是戲。我們何必演的那麼逼真。

Love is a dashed line, we in different paragraph.
愛情是一條虛線,我們在不同的段落。

When it comes to love the people, the world's most beautiful landscapes are rendered,
當遇上喜歡的人、世界上最美麗的風景都呈現

You cannot appreciate happiness unless you have known sadness too.
不知道什麼是憂傷,就不會真正感激幸福。

If you want to fly too high in relation to the horizon forget.
如果想飛得高,就該把地平線忘掉。

Want to say goodbye may is not far. I believe that you can hear you.
想説再見願為時不遠。我堅信你能聽見。

Many things, it is to should be passes years precipitation will gradually becoming clearer.
許多事情,都是要經過歲月的沉澱才會逐漸清晰起來。

To look back, and saw one no longer young, never make public does not rise.
再回首,看見自己不再韶華,再也張揚不起來。

Time is like a kaleidoscope, let your eyes lost direction.
時光就像個萬花筒,讓你的眼睛丟失方向。

Absence of occupation is not rest, a mind quite vacant is a mind distress.
無所事事不是休息,十分空虛的心靈是痛苦的心靈。

A long life may not be good enough, but a good life is long enough.
活得長並不見得活得好,活得好就是活得足夠長。

Who gives us meet but not concurrently give us forever.
是誰賜我們遇見 卻不一併贈我們永遠。

Finally turn in the passing of time is not only just.
最後轉眼流逝的 絕不僅僅是時光而已。

Just a pity you there not shelter really have nowhere to my youth.
只可惜你那裏不是收容所 無處安放我的青春。

Your eyes are any hint of warm not for me.
你眼裏的任何一絲温暖都不是為我而來的。

I forgot. Shadow you to tell me. I didn't love. Right.
我忘記了。影子你告訴我。我沒有愛過。對不對。

Even if is illusory. Also beautiful so enchanting and secure. Let me hold your breath.
即便是虛幻。也美的那麼妖嬈且安心。讓我屏息。

Dance years. Stole many memories.
婆娑的歲月。偷走了多少回憶。

Who could go back in time, even if backflow, and we can hold for what?
誰也無法將時光倒流,就算倒流,我們又能抓得住什麼呢。

Thickly flood of sadness as the sea, like engulf chilled.
密密麻麻氾濫的悲傷像大海一樣吞噬冰涼。

Now the so-called smile may become a kind of helpless perfunctory it
現在所謂的微笑也許成了一種無奈的敷衍吧

I don't just missed the past, also in miss past beautiful good times.
我不只是在懷念過去,也在懷念過去美麗的好時光。