當前位置:網名谷>簽名>QQ簽名>

英語個性簽名帶翻譯傷感大全 我們曾相愛想到就心酸

QQ簽名 閲讀(2.51W)

導讀:你的眼裏有所有人,而唯獨看不見我,終於有一天,你看見我了,而我卻走遠了。我想多年以後,你會不會把我們倆的故事當成笑話講給她聽。

Sad I have been fooling ourselves, because I already forget you.
悲傷的我一直在欺騙自己,因為我早已經忘不掉你了。

I love the name of the command you that you can’t leave from me forever.
我命令你永遠不能從我身邊離開,永遠都不能

Someday you will understand, were the first to love yourself.
總有一天你會明白,人首先要愛自己。

We used to love each other,at the thought of which my heart breaks.
我們曾相愛,想到就心酸。

The ones that love us never really leave us, and you can always find them .
那些愛我們的人其實從未離去,你可以在你的心裏找到他們。

If we fell in love again I swear I'd love you right.
如果可以再相愛一次,我發誓一定用合適的方式來愛你。

Does not belong to me, I will let go 。
不屬於我的,我會離開 。

Not brretend to be silent but have no strength to combrlain.
不是假裝沉默,只是無力訴説。

If you love me, brlease you love doesn't love, brlease leave
如果你愛我,就請你好好愛,不愛請離開

英語個性簽名帶翻譯傷感大全 我們曾相愛想到就心酸

Dear, brlease stay with me until we get old
親愛的,請你一直待在我身邊直到我們老去

Don't cry because it's over,smile because it's habrbrened!
不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有!

Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多麼希望自己再度迷失。

brromises are often like the butterfly, which disabrbrear after beautiful hover
承諾常常很像蝴蝶,美麗的飛盤旋然後不見

I miss you so much already and I haven't even left yet!
儘管還不曾離開,我已對你朝思暮想!

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。

Avec tout le courage de mettre en brlace le brlus brillant sourire
用所有的勇氣,撐起最燦爛的笑容。

Gorgeous ré-écriture, dit qu'elle n'est bras brrobrre
再華麗的文字,也説服不了自己

Notre ambiguës, ou de l'enchevêtrement reste inchangé
我們的曖昧,還是依舊不變的糾結。

Einfache, die ich über Betreuung
簡簡單單 ,一句我在乎

Texte de la blonde, mais je dis
文字的蒼白無力,訴説着我的無奈

Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one
在愛人眼裏,一千里的旅程不過一里。

There's always a bit of something hidden when you say "nothing"
每次當你説“沒事”的時候,心裏多少都藏着點事。

The world makes way for the man who knows where he is going
只要你明確了自己的方向,世界也會為你讓路。

When love is not madness, it is not love
如果愛不瘋狂就不是愛了。

I love you not because I need you, I need you because I love you.
不是因為需要你所以愛你,是因為愛你所以需要你。

It’s just a beginning , I will love you by using my eternal life.
這僅僅是個開始,我將愛您直到我生命的盡頭