當前位置:網名谷>簽名>英文簽名>

簡單好聽受歡迎英文個性簽名帶翻譯 情緒能控制但眼淚不會撒謊

英文簽名 閲讀(3.02W)

導讀:我只是一個很普通的人,我會有自己的小情緒和小煩惱。願身邊的人都每一個人都十分友愛。

Nothing is necessary. Everything is a choice.
沒有什麼事是必須的。每一件事都只是一個選擇。

It's too obvious to like you. There's no way to beat around the bush. 
喜歡你這件事情太明顯,沒辦法拐彎抹角。

I want to cry, but my pride told me not to.
我想哭泣,可是我的驕傲告訴我不可以。

People did not forget not to drop, only don't want to forget.
沒有忘記不掉的人,只有不願意忘記的人。

I'm just folk.I have mood swings. 
我只是個平凡人,我也有我的小情緒。

Wear masks to kill the world! See you with tenderness...
帶上面具殺戮天下!看見你滿目柔情......

I always miss you like a darling,my boy.
我會像想念愛人一樣思念你,我的少年。

There are hundreds of heart acids,and silence is the worst.
心酸縱有千百種,沉默不語最難過。

Feelings can be controlled,but tear snever lie.
情緒可以控制,但眼淚不會撒謊。

Feeling so faithless,lost under the surface.
蒼白的偽裝下,是信仰淪失的靈魂。

Faking a smile is so much easier than explaining why you are sad. 
假裝微笑比解釋為何傷心簡單多了。

I have always loved you,but you do not know. 
我一直深愛着你,只是你不知道而已。

The words I love you, lost in the unease.
那句我愛你,遺失在流年裏。

簡單好聽受歡迎英文個性簽名帶翻譯 情緒能控制但眼淚不會撒謊

As time goes by ,you will grow to like him.
隨着時間的流逝,你會逐漸喜歡上他。

The word love is too beautiful, but it is too sad in practice. 
相愛這詞太漂亮,實踐起來太心酸。

I do not know what to say no more.
我再也不知道該説什麼了。

The moon does not hold you, time destroys you, but I love you. 
月亮不抱你,時光摧毀你,可我愛你。

I hope you always find a reason to smile.
我希望你永遠都能找到讓自己微笑的理由。

Because loved a crazy, so see you still smiling silence.
因為曾經愛過一場瘋狂,所以看你依舊笑着沉默。

I am not a princess, can not enjoy you love.
我不是公主,享受不了你王子的愛。

Finally turn in the passing of time is not only just.
最後轉眼流逝的 絕不僅僅是時光而已。

May there be enough clouds in your life to make a beautiful sunset. 
願你的生命中有足夠的雲翳,來造成一個美麗的黃昏。

If we are meant to meet again, then we will meet again. 
如果我們註定要再次見面,那我們就會再見。

I don't care about the future, I just want to come with you now.
我才不在乎未來,我只想現在和你在一起。

Want to hold on to the wind,and want to hold you.
想擁住風,想握住你。

I love a happy ending, for they are so rare.
我喜歡完美收尾,因為它們如此難得。

Sadness into the river upstream, I for who the desperate. 
悲傷逆流成河,我為誰而不顧一切。

I'm not as strong as you think , but I can't find the place where the weak can rest. 
我沒有想象的堅強,但卻找不到讓懦弱休息的地方。

I'm a little used to calling outside your name. 
我已經習慣了在窗外呼喊你的名字。

Time is a big glass containers, anything can be it without reserve to receive.
時間是個盛大的玻璃容器,任何事情都可以被它毫無保留的收納。

I want to get to know you again from your name.
想和你重新認識一次,從你的名字開始。

Sometimes, miss is not time, is feeling. 
有時候,我們錯過的不是時間,是感覺。

The worst feeling is regretting not having done something when you had the chance. 
最難受的是後悔沒有做那些曾經有機會做的事情。

It's great to meet in my bset ages. 
在我最美好的年華,遇見你就好了。

I don't want to be your entire world, just the best thing in it. 
我不想成為你的整個世界,只要是你世界裏最美好的事物就好。