當前位置:網名谷>簽名>英文簽名>

表示不在乎無所謂的個性簽名英文帶翻譯 我們何必演的那麼逼真

英文簽名 閲讀(1.35W)

導讀:如果愛情可以説重新開始就重新開始就好了,有多少人明明是深愛着對方,卻就是無法再去重新在一起。

It is not cannot love, is only cannot injury.
不是愛不起,只是傷不起。

The woman will remember to make her laugh man
女人會記得讓她笑的男人

No amount of discourse is sadness for the prelude
再多的話語都是以悲傷為前奏

If all are the play, why should we played a less realistic.
如果一切都是戲,我們何必演的那麼逼真。

More stories are based on happiness for ending
再多的故事都是以幸福為結局

゛You why say sorry, in this leaves in autumn.
你又何必説抱歉,在這個落葉的秋天

If you could rewind your time, would you change your life?
如果時間可以倒流,你會重新選擇你的生活麼

表示不在乎無所謂的個性簽名英文帶翻譯 我們何必演的那麼逼真

Our love than day high, deep than the sea.
我們的愛比天高,比海深。

The night you, wish you by my side.
想你的夜,多希望你能在我身邊。

We know not what is good until we have lost it.
好東西,丟失了才明白它的好.

You are my lover when I have love
當我有了愛時,你便是我的愛人

Love it or not , we have became the passer .
不管你愛或不愛,我們已成路人。

Dear I love you for a lifetime
親愛的我愛你一輩子

Memory is the hourglass of time, slowly become memories of old.
回憶是時間的沙漏,回憶慢慢變的蒼老

A silent hug means a thousand words to the unhappy heart.
對一顆不快樂的心來説,一個擁抱就是千言萬語

- Your world did not if I was clean
你的世界沒了我是不是清淨了許多

He lost heart, the ruthless gave me.
他丟了心,把無情給了我。

What is past is past.
緣已逝,欲何求 。

forget it = for get it !
放棄便是得到

Hans your smile,had been flurried my time passag.
謝謝你的微笑,曾慌亂過我的年華。

In may, June, finalizing, each rush thing.
五月,曲終人散,六月,各奔東西。

With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines.
擁有你美麗的愛情,太陽就永遠明媚。

Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen every day.
不要放棄任何人,奇蹟每天都會發生。

The same love that makes me laugh also makes me cry.
同一份愛既讓我笑又讓我哭。

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
愛所有人,信任少數人,不負任何人。

The long time is a darkness moist sultry cavern likely.
漫長的時光像是一條黑暗潮濕的悶熱洞穴。

In the memory is pausing under the remote sunlight sunny world.
記憶裏停留着遙遠陽光下的晴朗世界。

The top of the head interlocks, but the antenna, is dividing the unclear not dark sky.
頭頂交錯而過的天線,分割着不明不暗的天空。

The eye Reamon fault will be can only see the very close future.
眼睛裏蒙着的斷層是隻能看到咫尺的未來。

Season flower falls, and fell all over the floor
季花落,落滿地

People laugh and smile face remnants 
臉殘笑,笑蒼生。

We look forward to, our future.
我們期待、我們的將來。

We believe, our future.
我們相信、我們的未來。

See see uncommon poems, gather together dowdy. No visit
看看世態,聚聚散散無人訪。

look lookatlife, bornborndyingnodawn
看看人生,生生死死無人曉。

The derrnatopathy with room only for you alone
五臟六腑只容得下你一人

Laughter  tears  for  you  alone
歡笑淚水只為你一人 

゛The wind blows away the thoughts, rolled up unruly time.
被風吹散的思念,捲起不羈的時間

If you care about what others think of you, then you will always be their slave.
總在乎其他人怎麼看你,那你會一直是他人的奴隸。