當前位置:網名谷>簽名>英文簽名>

內心傷感難受的英文個性簽名帶翻譯 説淺了不感人説深了沒人信

英文簽名 閲讀(1.86W)

導讀:遇到你之前,我感覺自己的世界只有一個顏色。而和你在一起,感覺整個世界都是五彩斑斕,充滿活力的。

Time forget me, or I forgot to follow, a turn around, is a lifetime. 
時間忘了等我,還是我忘了跟着走 ,一轉身,便是一輩子。

I have become reconcile to failure. 
我已甘心失敗了。

The word love is too beautiful, but it is too sad in practice. 
相愛這詞太漂亮,實踐起來太心酸。

I wish I knew how to quit you. 
我想知道我該如何戒掉你。

The end of the summer, the who. Memory such as a line, who stumbled.
那年夏末,負了誰。記憶如線,絆了誰。

Who gives us meet but not concurrently give us forever.
是誰賜我們遇見 卻不一併贈我們永遠。

You are the reason why I became still,you are my weakness. 
因為你,我懂得了成長,可你,依舊是我的傷。

內心傷感難受的英文個性簽名帶翻譯 説淺了不感人説深了沒人信

You can't go back. That's growth. 
回不去了,這就是成長。

There has old wind,old trees and old road,but except the old you. 
舊的風,舊的樹,舊的路,只是唯獨沒有舊的你。

Without your betrayal, how will I have now decadent.
沒有你的背叛,我又怎麼會有現在的頹廢。

If it is not me had changed appearance, but you had forgetten the time. 
若不是我變了模樣,便是你淡忘了時光

You said a lifetime, but stay for a while.
你説的一輩子、卻呆了一陣子。

No longer afraid of loneliness, but also enjoy the company of others. 
不再畏懼孤獨,也享受有人相伴。

Only miss the sun when it starts to snow. 
當你身處冰天雪地,你才懂得太陽的温暖。

內心傷感難受的英文個性簽名帶翻譯 説淺了不感人説深了沒人信 第2張

I want to feel safe in a relationship with someone I like. 
好想安全感爆棚地談一次戀愛,和我喜歡的人。

The rest of your life is still long.
餘生還長,幸識,以後請多關照。

Butterflies break for flowers, but flowers fly in the wind! 
蝴蝶為花碎,花卻隨風飛!

The years are not dead, the beginner's mind will not change, I still.
歲月不枯,初心不死,我仍依舊。

The only good luck in my life is to meet you. 
這輩子唯一的好運全部用來遇見你。

To lose the original self, nor to see us once, this is the reality.
丟了最初的自己,也不見了曾經的我們,這就是現實。

I will start fresh, be some one new. 
我要重新開始,做不一樣的自己。

Take the luggage for you but don't know the direction.
帶上行李尋你 卻不知方向。

I want to cry, but my pride told me not to.
我想哭泣,可是我的驕傲告訴我不可以。

Like the wind dunk as pain memories were blown, but love is in imperceptible in the cold.
像風灌進回憶一樣痛被吹散 ,愛卻在不知不覺中着了涼。