當前位置:網名谷>簽名>英文簽名>

很簡潔實用的英文簽名帶翻譯 我為你感到自豪

英文簽名 閲讀(3.28W)

導讀:有時候我我們能需要表達我們的心情和感受,不想要那麼直白的話其實是可以用英文簽名來代替,這樣顯得又含蓄又低調。

 I'm very proud of you.(我為你感到自豪。)

I'm doing great.(我過得很好。)

That's really something.(那真是了不起!)

Nothing special.(沒什麼特別的。)

No doubt about it.(毫無疑問。)

So far so good.(到目前為止,一切都好。)

Things couldn''t be better.(一切順利。)

How about yourself?(你自己呢?)

Today is a great day.(今天是個好日子。)

Are you making progress?(有進展嗎?)

May I have your name, please?(請問尊姓大名?)

I've heard so much about you.(久仰大名。)

I hope you're enjoying your staying here.(希望你在這裏過得愉快。)

Let's get together again.(改天再聚聚。)

That''s a great idea!(好主意!)

Please say hello to your mother for me.(請代我向你母親問好。)

I'm glad to have met you.(很高興遇到你。)

Don''t forget us.(別忘了我們。)

Keep in touch.(保持聯繫。)

I had a wonderful time here.(我在這裏度過了難忘的時光。)

Have a nice weekend.(週末愉快。)

Same to you.(彼此彼此。)

Nice talking to you.(很高興與你聊天。)

Take care of yourself.(自己當心/照顧好你自己。)

Thank you for everything.(謝謝你的多方關照/你為我所做的一切。)

Thank you all for coming.(謝謝光臨。)

I appreciate your help.(我感謝你的幫助。)

很簡潔實用的英文簽名帶翻譯 我為你感到自豪

You''re always welcome.(別客氣/不用謝)

Forget it.(算了吧)

It was my pleasure.(不用謝。)

I made a mistake.(我弄錯了。)

I''m terribly sorry.(實在抱歉。)

I must apologize!(我必須道歉!)

I feel terrible.(我感覺糟透了。)

It''s not your fault. (那不是你的錯。)

Sorry to bother /have bothered you.(抱歉,打擾一下/打擾你了。)

What do you do?(你做什麼工作?)

How do you like your new job?(你覺得你的新工作怎樣?)

I like it a lot.(我很喜歡。)

I like reading and listening to music.(我喜歡閲讀和欣賞音樂。)