當前位置:網名谷>簽名>英文簽名>

最新愛情的個性簽名幸福的英文加翻譯 英文版愛情個性簽名

英文簽名 閲讀(1.45W)

導讀:愛一個人也許就是這樣的,對方只要給你一顆糖,你就恨不得把自己的整個世界都贈與他。

There’s nothing more beautiful than a smile that struggles through tears.
世上最美的,莫過於從淚水中掙脱出來的那個微笑。

Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.
令記憶深刻的最好方法,就是試圖去忘記。

Sometimes,I just need someone to talk to.
有時候,我只是需要一個可以説話的人。

One day someone will walk into your life, then you realize love was always worth waiting for.
有一天那個人走進了你的生命,你就會明白,真愛總是值得等待的。

"Trust is like an eraser. It gets smaller and smaller after every mistake."
信任就像橡皮擦,在一次一次的錯誤中慢慢損耗變小。

╰We all be happy, regardless of each other's happiness.
<╰我們都要幸福,不分彼此的幸福。>

最新愛情的個性簽名幸福的英文加翻譯 英文版愛情個性簽名

╰To commemorate the first memories moved.
<╰讓回憶紀念最初的感動。>

╰Because I can't keep up with the pace of the time, so have to leave you.
<╰因為我跟不上時間的步伐,所以不得不離開你。>

From now on,I will expect nothing, and just take what I get.
從現在起,我將不再期待,只珍惜我所擁有的。

There are 4 steps to happiness: you ,me ,our hearts,together!
通往幸福只需要四步:你、我、我們的心、在一起。

Delay is the deadliest form of denial.
拖延是最徹底的拒絕。

Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
時間幾乎會癒合所有事情。請給時間一點時間。

Tears are words the heart can't say.
眼淚是心裏無法訴説的言辭。

最新愛情的個性簽名幸福的英文加翻譯 英文版愛情個性簽名 第2張

╰You are in my life the most warm moved.
<╰你是我生命中最温暖的感動。>

╰The life of the met, provokes the grief of all in my life.
<╰這場生命中最美的遇見,煽動了我生命中所有的悲傷。>

╰That afternoon, I came back, the scenery is still original.
<╰那個午後,我靜靜的回頭原來,景色依舊。>

╰We destroy their youth, disrupted ever thought the unbreakable cities.
<╰我們摧毀了各自的青春,瓦解了曾經以為牢不可破的城池。>

╰In fact, the first love this little thing and is so easy to tears.
<╰其實,初戀這件小事,就是這麼容易讓人流淚的。>

Future time, will have my shoulder.
(未來的時光,有我的肩膀。)

Has such reason to enable me to be possible to forget you?
(有沒有那麼一個理由讓我可以忘記你?)

You did not have the nod to say the regret, I actually looked back say.
(你沒點頭説抱歉 ,我卻回首説再見。)

Lies, your unique talent.
(説謊,你獨一無二的天賦。)

Dye never-failing threads, missing only in suddenly.
(染不盡的餘温,思念只在恍然間)

Those this leave, it does not stay.
(那些該離去的,終究留不住)

Don't make your thought, naive as all others.
(不要把自己的自以為,天真當成別人的全部)

The truth, whether or not.
(那些真相,有無與否)

Bedfellows, Xi wings thewane.
(如影隨形,汐羽翼凋零)

Dye never-failing threads, missing only in suddenly.
(染不盡的餘温,思念只在恍然間)

But elaborate couse passing for you
(淡然路過卻精心為你)