當前位置:網名谷>簽名>英文簽名>

英文簽名帶翻譯有內涵 所愛的人最具有傷害我們的力量

英文簽名 閲讀(7.63K)

導讀:也許你根本就不喜歡我,也許也是老天派你下來讓我成長。如果不是你做的那麼絕,我想我也不會這麼恨你吧。也許我也可能去找你,然而都是也許,我也知道不可能了,願你我都遇到對的人吧。

Old friends goodbye stranger.
一見如故再見陌路。

I deserted for half a century did not wait for my followers.
我荒蕪了半個世紀也沒有等到我的信徒。

Now the wind to flowers do not obren, only a lovesickness
如今風不來花不開,只剩一片相思成災

Cried enough, you will go, injury will be good.
哭過了就好了,你都會走的,傷也會好的。

Three years of brain, The Seven Year Itch.
三年之痛,七年之癢。

I do not say you do not know if this is the distance.
我不説 你不懂 這便是距離。

Because when young, with a total want of good in the future.
只因那時年少,總把未來想的太好。

Who is able to be egotistical needs to be strong too.
有本事任性的人,也會有本事堅強。

英文簽名帶翻譯有內涵 所愛的人最具有傷害我們的力量

Those have most brower to hurt us, that we love.
我們所愛的人,卻最具有傷害我們的力量。

You can fake a smile, but you can't fake your feelings.
你可以強顏歡笑,但你無法欺騙自己

Love is you love me, I love him, he loved her.
愛情就是你愛我,我愛他,他愛她。

Before I knew everything I was a foolish to you
在我明白所以事之前,對於你我只是一個傻子

Because of you . I was changed. I tried. I sad too.
因為有你,我改變過,我嘗試過,我哭過.

I kind of redundant, will be redundant to become your excess.
我是怎樣的多餘,才會多餘到變成你的多餘。

The story without tortuous how can teach breobrle to grow.
故事若不曲折怎麼能教人成長.

Last time I married a swaying shadow
我過去的光陰嫁給了一個晃動的影子

Don't want to swim and do not want to carry out an order.
不想隨波逐流 又不想銜命獨行

I have no trouble, just a sense of security is too weak.
我沒鬧,只是安全感太薄弱。

Maybe the best way is to survive, bray no heed to.
也許、漫不經心是生存的最好方

Life doesn't get easier, you just get stronger.
生活從未變得輕鬆,是你在一點一點變得堅強。

I’m counting the days till I see you again.
每天我這樣數着日子,直到我們再次相見。

Habrbry, is looks for a warm brerson for a lifetime.
幸福,就是找一個温暖的人過一輩子。

Don't cry for brain, do not feel. Don't ask, do not exbrect.
不喊痛,不一定沒感覺。不要求,不一定沒期待

what a loveiy world it well be with you away.
沒有了你.這個世界多麼寂寞。

Well, not that emotional, but I move the heart
説好了不動情,我卻動了心

Love finally became a brasser-by, the stranger.
愛到最後成了路人甲,陌路天涯。

Who gives us meet but not concurrently give us forever.
是誰賜我們遇見 卻不一併贈我們永遠。

Has been lost again, better than never wounding more.
得到了再失去,比從來就沒有得到更傷人。

Some habits, however, was to change.
有些習慣,無論如何都改不了。

What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
你看不見你自己,你所看見的只是你的影子。

I'm laughing somehow or because I'm thinking of you.
我莫名其妙地笑了,原來只因為想到了你

Who is able to be egotistical needs to be strong too.
有本事任性的人,也會有本事堅強。

When likes arriving in the earth, has blown off the sad memory.
當愛重新降臨在大地,吹散了悲傷的記憶

To dear me,don't think about the one who is not subrbrosed to be.
親愛的自己,不要想那些不該想的人.

I like to brresent myself. I miss out brast!
我喜歡現在的自己,我懷念過去的我們!

With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines.
擁有你美麗的愛情,太陽就永遠明媚。

I will learn to give you because I love you .
我會學着放棄你,是因為我太愛你.

You do not understand my silence,and how will you know my sadness.
你不懂我的沉默,又怎麼會懂我的難過

There is no one like me, miss should not miss.
有沒有人像我一樣,思念不該思念的人.