當前位置:網名谷>簽名>QQ簽名>

關於愛情的英語個性簽名帶翻譯 I may not love you anymore

QQ簽名 閲讀(1.78W)

導讀:難以想象以後和我結婚和我生活的是另一個人,對他不公平,我自己都不相信還有誰對我來説能比你更重要。

No meeting, no story. 
沒有遇見就沒有故事。

Give me to the old love.
[給我到老的愛情]

Who never had a scar of youth.
誰的青春不曾有過傷痕。

I am not greed but I envy.
我沒有貪婪但我羨慕海枯石爛。

I want a not my hand hug. 
[我想要一個不用我伸出手的擁抱。]

I may not love you anymore. 
(我可能不會再愛你了)

Time to teach you see every face.
(時間教你看清每一張臉)

There is always a lierso In my heart. 
[總有一個人 常駐我心]

Each of us is no longer the only. 
我們彼此不再是唯一。

You are the apple of my eye. 
你是我眼裏最珍貴的人。

Long time no see. Who do you like. 
好久不見後來你喜歡了誰。

關於愛情的英語個性簽名帶翻譯 I may not love you anymore

Chase your dreams or let them go. 
或執於你夢,或坦然放手。

How are you better than I slowly walk. 
你好好過我慢慢走。

You want is not me, you go. 
(你要的不是我給的,你走吧.)

Lopsided, and eventually became seen. 
漸行漸遠,終成不見。

I'm a girl without the ability to feel pain.
我是個無痛女孩。

Too many stories have no results. 
擁有太多故事卻都沒有後來。

Waiting You At The Heart Of Time. 
我在時光深處等你。

Do not need to envy others you have me. 
不需要羨慕別人 你有我。

Just to be the next to be with you. 
只想成為下一個永遠陪伴你的人。

I want to be your sun around you.
[我想做你的太陽陪伴在你身旁.]

Love songs so much. Why only I am sad. 
情歌那麼多隻有心酸適合我。

No true heart,no broken heart. 
現在不掏心掏肺,是為了以後不撕心裂肺。

Love is beautiful but is too young. 
情話太好聽只不過是太年輕。

I want to go to see you then hug you. 
(好想去見你然後擁抱你)

Love you as you fade all pride. 
喜歡你才為你褪去所有的傲氣。

Your love is a dream, but a real pain. 
你的愛是個夢,卻有真實。

Never touch a stranger like you. 
再也碰不到像你這麼難忘的路人。

Rely on a feeling like a person.
(靠着一種感覺喜歡一個人)

Time to get close to become welcome. 
時間把親密變成客氣。

We are too young to talk about forever. 
(我們太年輕,談不起永遠)

I have no ambition, I just want you.
我沒有野心,我只想要你。

Even lonely all laugh at me cowardly. 
連孤獨都嘲笑我懦弱。

Delay is the deadliest form of denial. 
拖延是最徹底的拒絕。

The kiss of love is a deep hug.
對愛的人 接吻要深 擁抱要真。

Let me make you whole life youth. 
[願我許你一生青澀年華]

Sometimes there is no way out exlep.
有時候除了説再見 別無選擇。

The Most Beautiful Thing is Loving You. 
暗戀是一種幸福的寂寞。

Delusion is me to walk with you life. 
妄想陪你走一生的人是我。

I thought you were holding your hand.
我以為拉住你的手就拉住了你。

You don't have much good, I like it. 
(你不用多好,我喜歡就好)

I never said I was afraid of losing me. 
從未有人説過害怕失去我。

To be understood, it is too luxurious. 
被人理解 實在太過奢侈。

You gave me too many unnecessary memories.
(是你給我太多不必要的回憶)

There is a word that you have sad past. 
總有一句是你曾經心酸的過往。

Love remained short,but the memory lasts long.
愛那麼短,遺忘那麼長。

I just want to hold you sleep every night. 
我只希望每天都可以擁你入懷。

Don't fear you forsake, just afraid of losing you.
不是怕你丟棄,只是怕失去你。

I tasted the taste of love and friendship, both lost.
我嘗過愛情和友情滿盤皆輸的味道。

When you are on one's uppers,I will be your last luggage. 
當你一貧如洗 我會是你最後的行李。