當前位置:網名谷>簽名>個性簽名>

簡短虐心英文簽名帶翻譯 一轉身,便是一輩子

個性簽名 閲讀(1.97W)
曾經很愛你,之後以後再也不會了,再見你最後一次,再想你最後一次,我放手你走好,再見了我很愛的那個人。沒有你的晚安我也會好好睡,沒有你的問候我也能好好過,沒有你的未來我也會好好走的。

forget me, or I forgot to follow, a turn around, is a lifetime.
時間忘了等我,還是我忘了跟着走,一轉身,便是一輩子。

is more sad than sadness is empty glad.
比悲傷更令人悲傷的是空歡喜。

is at first sight to see,can love is long.
喜歡是乍見之歡,愛是久處不厭。

is too early to meet the luck of true l.
過早的將就,會透支遇到真愛的運氣。

’s not about what you say, it’s about what you do.
關鍵不是你説什麼,而是你做什麼。

ppear a memory. And leaving is unforgettable memories.
消失的是記憶。而留下的才是刻骨銘心的回憶。

is short and you deserve to be happy.
生命苦短,你應該過得開心些。

8.I will start fresh, be some one new。
我要重新開始,做不一樣的自己。

ever your past has been, you have a spotless future.
無論過去如何,未來總是嶄新的。

10.I am okey is the biggest lie of girls.
我很好,是一個女孩最大的謊言。

11.I love you, but if only here.
我很喜歡你,可是好像只能都這裏了。

12.I want you... no secrets... no games.
我想要你,沒有祕密,不是遊戲。

13.I never take the initiative, but every day I will find you.
我向來不主動,卻每天都會找你。
簡短虐心英文簽名帶翻譯 一轉身,便是一輩子

ous suspicion is not stingy, but afraid to lose.
吃醋懷疑不是小氣,而是害怕失去。

ise not to mention beautiful ,Action in place is genuine.
承諾不必説的動聽 行動到位才是真心。

for me long hair foolhardiness boil into gentleness.
等我長髮飄飄把愚勇熬成温柔。

pain can not tell until you can slowly forget.
有些痛,説不出來,只能忍着,直到能夠慢慢淡忘。

18.I want you... no secrets... no games.
我想要你,沒有祕密,不是遊戲。

doesn’t cost money, but it does require payment of your heart.
給愛情埋單的,不是錢,是心。

is like sand.. If you hold it too tightly.. It will slip away.
愛情就像攥在手裏的沙子,攥的越緊,流失的越快。

r up! After rain comes always sunshine.
振作起來,雨過總會天晴。

true delight is in the finding out rather than in the knowing.
真正的快樂在於發現,而非知道。

addition to you,and who is eligible walked around in my heart.
除了你,還有誰有資格在我心裏走來走去。

not easy to meet people do not easily say goodbye.
好不容易相遇的人就不要輕易説再見。

people, one city, a lifetime love dearly.
一個人,一座城,一生心疼。

y time I think of you, I find myself smiling without conscious.
每一次想到你,我發現自己都不自覺的在微笑。
簡短虐心英文簽名帶翻譯 一轉身,便是一輩子 第2張

life only such as first, then timesong will prosperous some.
若人生只如初見,那麼似水流年會不會繁華一些。

,from a boyfriend to a friend to me, finally get to the end.
你,從我的男友變成我的朋友,最終什麼也不是了。

life gets harder, you must have just levelled up.
當生活變得艱難的時候,你必須做的只是提升自我罷了。

such reason to enable me to be possible to forget you?
有沒有那麼一個理由讓我可以忘記你?

t is like an eraser. It gets smaller and smaller after every mistake.
信任就像橡皮擦,在一次一次的錯誤中慢慢損耗變小。

use I can't keep up with the pace of the time, so have to leave you.
因為我跟不上時間的步伐,所以不得不離開你。

idence in yourself is the first step on the road to success.
自信是走向成功的第一步。

I’m with you, I forget the world for a while.
和你一起時,總會暫時忘記整個世界。

is not a race, but a journey to be savored each step of the way.
生活不是一場賽跑,而是每一步都應該細細品嚐的人生旅程。

the most true of yourself,can you meet the most suitable one.
用最真實的自己,才能遇見最合適的那個人。

who you wanna love. Be who you wanna be.
愛你想愛的人,成為你想成為的自己。

is someone who understand how to love themself.
愛情是留給懂得愛自己的人。

heavy wind always in the city, the lonely people always go home later.
這城市總是風很大,孤獨的人總是晚回家。

people dream of success while others wake up and work hard at it.
有些人還在繼續夢想成功時,另一些人卻已經醒來努力為之奮鬥了。