當前位置:網名谷>網名>網名攻略>

重温奧斯卡三項大獎提名的聞香識女人經典台詞

網名攻略 閲讀(1.72W)

影片聞香識女人1992年上映,同年就得到了奧斯卡三項大獎提名,足以見證其影片的經典。下面就跟隨小編的腳步,一起去重温經典,但是看看聞香識女人經典台詞就夠你思考許久了。

No mistakes in the Tango, not like life. It's simple, that's what makes the Tango so great. If you make a mistake, get all tangled up,just Tango on.

舞跳錯了還可以繼續,但生活不一樣。

重温奧斯卡三項大獎提名的聞香識女人經典台詞

聞香識女人經典台詞

You're not bad, you're just in pain.

如果一個人是壞人,並不是因為他本性有多惡,只是因為他的生命中積累了太多壞的東西。世界上沒有壞人,只有在痛苦中的人。

When the shit hits the fan, some guys run and some guys stay.

世界就是如此,東窗事發的時候有人走,有人留。

Now I've come to the crossroad in my life.I always knew what the right path was without exception. I knew, but I never took know 's was too damn hard.

一個人走向末路往往是因為不遺餘力地尋找捷徑。

There is nothing like the sight of an amputated e is no prothesis for that.

沒有什麼比殘缺的靈魂更可怕,而且那是任何東西都無法填補的。

Did you ever have the feeling that you wanted to go,and still you had the feeling that you wanted to stay?

有時決定了要走,卻總是徘徊留戀。有時決定留下,眼神卻總望着遠方的山水。沒關係,唱首歌,走走停停地看看風景。一條路始終有個盡頭。

no mistakes in the tango, not like life.

兮:舞跳錯了可以繼續,生活呢?

all my life i stood up to everyone and everything because if made me feel important. you do it cause you mean it.

兮:有目的的生活有時候也會是一種悲哀。差距總是讓人失落。

you're not bad, you're just in pain.

兮:如果一個人是壞人,並不是因為他本性有多惡,只是因為他的生命中積累了太多的的壞。是的,世界上沒有壞人,只有在痛苦中的人。

what life?i got no life.i'm in the dark here. do you understand? i'm in the dark.

if you're tangled up, just tango on.

when the shit hits the fan, some guys run and some guys stay.

兮:世界就是如此,東窗事發的時候有人走,有人留。

i don't know charlie's silence here is right or wrong,i'm not a judge or jury, but i can tell you this, he won't sell anybody out to buy his 's called integrity!that's called courage!

兮:逃避責任的傾向誰都有,但正因如此,世界才呼喚“正直”和“勇氣”.

now i've come to the crossroad in my life.i always knew what the right path was without exception. I knew, but i never took know 's was too damn hard.

兮:一個人走向末路往往是因為不遺餘力的尋找捷徑。

there is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit. there is no prothesis for that.

兮:肢解人的靈魂是最可怕的,那幾乎是不可挽回的。

重温奧斯卡三項大獎提名的聞香識女人經典台詞 第2張

聞香識女人經典台詞

did you ever have the feeling that you wanted to go, and still you had the feeling that you wanted to stay?

兮:有時決定了要走,卻總是徘徊留戀。有時決定留下,眼神卻總望着遠方的山水。沒關係,唱首歌,走走停停地看看風景。一條路始終有個盡頭。

阿爾·帕西諾為查理辯護那節的台詞:

This is such a crock of shit !

這場聽證會簡直胡鬧(一團狗屎)!

Please watch your language, Mr. Slade.

(校長)請注意你德措辭,史雷德先生!

You are in the Baird school,not a barracks.

(校長)你身在博德學校,不是軍營

Mr. Simms, l will give you one final opportunity to speak up.

(校長)西蒙先生 我給你最後一次機會來陳述

''Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide;

“孩子們,出賣朋友求自保”

anything short of that,we're gonna burn you at the stake'' ?

“否則,燒得你不見灰”?

Well, gentlemen,

好的,先生們…

when the shit hits the fan,some guys run…

出紕漏時,有人逃離

Here's Charlie facin' the fire,and there's George hidin' in big daddy's pocket.

查理面對烈火,那邊的喬治躲進老爹的大口袋裏

And what are you doin' ?

結果你做什麼呢?

You're buildin' a rat ship here,

你在這培育的是老鼠大隊

a vessel for seagoin' snitches.

一堆賣友求榮客者

And if you think you're preparin' these minnows for manhood,

如果你以為在鍛鍊蝦兵成龍頭

because l say you are killin' the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.

因為你正扼殺了這所學府所堅持的精神

l mean, the only class in this act is sittin' next to me.

唯一在這次事件中有格調的人坐在我旁邊

l'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact.

我可以告訴你這孩子的靈魂是完整無缺的

lt's know how l know ?

這是不容置疑的,為什麼我知道?

Someone here, and l'm not gonna say who,offered to buy it.

這裏的某個人,我不會説出是誰,要收買他

l'd show you,but l'm too old,l'm too tired,too fuckin' blind.

我想示範,但我太老了,太累了,又他媽的瞎了

lf l were the man l was five years ago, l'd take a flamethrower to this place !

如果我是五年前的那個人,我會帶噴火槍來這兒!

Out of order ? Who the hell you think you're talkin' to ?

過分?你以為你在跟誰説話?

l've been around,you know ?

And l have seen Boys like these,younger than these,

我見過很多像在場的男孩之一樣的人,比這裏的人還要年輕

their arms torn out,their legs ripped off.

臂膀被扭,腿被炸斷

But there is nothin'like the sight of an amputated spirit.

那些都不及靈魂被切除更可怕

There is no prosthetic for that.

靈魂沒有義肢!

You think you're merely sendin' this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs,

你以為你把這好青年像落荒狗似的送回家

but l say you are executin' his soul !

我説你是處死了他的靈魂

As l came in here,l heard those words:''cradle of leadership.''

來這兒的時候,我聽到類似“領袖搖籃”的字眼

Well, when the bough breaks,the cradle will fall,

嗯,支幹斷掉時,搖籃就垮了

Makers of men,creators of leaders.

人類製造者,領袖創造家

Be careful what kind of leaders you're producin' here.

當心你創造的是哪種領袖

l don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong;

我不知道查理今天的緘默是對是錯

l'm not a judge or jury.

我不是法官或者陪審團

But l can tell you this:

但我可以告訴你

he won't sell anybody out to buy his future !

他絕不會出賣別人以求前程

And that, my friends,is called integrity.

而這,朋友們,就叫正直

Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of.

那才是創造領袖的原料

Now l have come to the crossroads in my life.

如今我走到人生十字路口

l always knew what the right path was.

我總是知道哪條路是對的

lt's the right path.

這是一條正確的路

lt's a path made of principle that leads to character.

這是一條原則,通往個性之道

Let him continue on his journey.

讓他繼續他的行程吧

You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee.

這個男孩的前途掌握在你們手中,委員們

lt's a valuable future,

絕對是有價值的前途

lt's gonna make you proud one day, l promise you.

有一天您會引以為毫的,我向你保證

相信很多看過聞香識女人這部影片的朋友一定會對其中的許多經典橋段印象深刻,當然了,如果你還沒有看過,那麼上述這些選自聞香識女人經典台詞應該也足夠讓你想要專門去看看影片了吧。